Friday 8 August 2014

A Mummy's Backpack

Gone are the days of cooing over my baby changing bag! I loved my changing bag, every night it use to feel so good knowing that my nappy bag was all ready neatly packed for the next day, it may sound strange to some but I think some mums will know what I mean! All of her little gleaming white bibs and muslin squares, spares baby grows and squeaky clean bottles packed and ready.

It felt good when the day came when it wasn't a military operation to get just to the corner shop, and I could just chuck a few things in my handbag and we're off.
 
Buttt admittedly I do miss it now! SO the other day I was sat in the window early morning with the first cuppa of the day and really fancied getting out on an adventure as early as we could, so I legged it up stairs woke the man, and my little lady, then I ransacked  my mums out house, and under all the old camping things I found a backpack big enough for a picnic and all our things. We spent the day at a village fair we found ( which had an old fashioned punch and judy!!!) and then grabbed a fish and ships dinner on the beach as we strolled home in the evening. 

Now, I have realised that I could coo over a Mummy backpack, with everything a toddler/young kids would need, all  pack and ready for the next morning !

So what do you muma's have in your toddler survival kits ??? I want to know! any tips ?!? And what backpack/mummy bag do you have??
 
So farrrrr we have spare cloths, snacks and a drink, hand sanitiser, wipes, sun cream and sun hat, but what do you ladies have ? any hidden treasures that come in handy with a 3 year old ? 

I also soooo want the new Cath Kidston Autumn flower collection backpack for this purpose its soo beautiful 












No comments:

Post a Comment