Wednesday 8 October 2014

A Love affair with Autumn

Hellooo out there! 
currently sat at the laptop annoyed that iv left it so long since the last post... really need to get on top of the blog post's and make a schedule now I am back at university! However here I am with cuppa tea beside me ready to spew out the latest of my, away with the fairies nonsense!

First of all hope your all having a beautiful beauitfullll autumn! What have you all been up too ?! This time of year, through till after new year is by far, BY FAR my favourite time of year,  and this is my favourite autumn snap this year !

My Beautiful Lilah after our autumn forage 


One of the best days this autumn was Jordan winning tickets to go see an American football game in London, It was the Miami dolphons vs Oakland raiders. There was a competition on twitter for who twitted the meaning of NFL would win four ticket, a meal and cocktails at coast to coast. Jordan enter not thinking much more of it... but a few days later he actually won! being the first thing he had won since a tidy room competition at school! 

It was amazing, we have always wanted to see an American football game, its on the lists of things we need to do but don't have the doller for right now. 

Still till this day I watch at least an episode of Friends everyday, every night I put one series on to watch and drift off to sleep watching, so I loved pretending in my own little head that I was in america back in the 90's, at thanksgiving watching the game .... I know sad right ?! but so time;s I so wish I could have lived in new york in the 80's/90's    

So here are the pictures hope you're all having an amazingly beautiful Autumn/Fall 















































No comments:

Post a Comment